I LOST SENSITIVITY WHILE SPENDING AN HOUR ON THE TATTOOS, FUCK THIS IMMA GO GET LIQUOR
- Imagine Kaidan and Shepard lying in bed after getting back from a long firefight, so exhausted that they fall asleep practically on top of each other. Kaidan wakes Shepard up hours later when he starts opening his eyes - he always blinks a few times when he wakes up. His eyelashes would brush against Shepard’s cheek over and over again.
- Imagine the first time Garrus bumps his nose affectionately against Shepard’s - she doesn’t see it coming and she asks if he’s suddenly become a headbutting Krogan. Garrus would get awkward and flustered and mutter that he’s sorry, he can’t really kiss her properly because he’s a Turian. Shepard would smile at him, and ask him to do it again, slowly this time.
- Imagine Zevran on watch in the Warden’s camp, cursing and shivering and sitting as close to the fire as he can. Ferelden nights are so damned cold, nothing like Antiva. Suddenly there’s a blanket being draped around his shoulders, and the Warden is sitting down next to him, pressed to his side and wrapping the blanket as close around both of them as possible. Zevran only realizes later that the Warden’s watch was long over, and instead of sleeping, they chose to stay up and keep him warm.
- Imagine Hawke kissing Anders gently on the forehead when he’s fallen asleep at his desk, just enough to wake him up and guide him into bed after a long day.
- Imagine Hawke and Fenris reading and writing late into the night. Fenris finally perfects a sentence that he’s been struggling with, and Hawke ruffles his hair fondly, just as they might have done with Bethany or Carver.